Often, a house is made a home by the important people in and around it. Mothering Sunday is our yearly opportunity to celebrate important women in our lives and show a lot of love. Whether we can see our mums on this special day or not, Fine & Country is giving you the chance to show you care and send a beautiful gift to her door with our Mother’s Day Competition.
This year, we will be gifting the luxury Wellness Hamper from The White Company, complete with calming scents and nourishing beauty treats to enhance any night-time routine, all nestled in a stylish wicker basket.
For a chance to treat a special person in your life to a Mother’s Day gift, all you need to do is follow the entry instructions and submit the correct answer to the following question:
How to enter
● Like the Fine & Country Facebook page
● Share the competition post pinned at the top of the page
● Visit fineandcountry.com/uk to find the answer to the competition question
● Post your answer in the comments under the pinned post and tag the person you would send the gift to
● Follow @fineandcountryhomes
● Like our competition post
● Visit fineandcountry.com/uk to find the answers to the competition questions
● Post your answers and tag the person you would send the gift to in the comments under the competition post at @fineandcountryhomes
The closing date for entries is on Monday 8th March 2021 and the winner will be contacted that day.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Fine & Country Mother’s Day Competition is open to residents of mainland UK only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that the information submitted is true.
4. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
5. There are three steps required to successfully enter the competition. To participate, you need to;
c. Comment the correct answer and tag a friend in the comment section below the competition post.
6. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
7. The winner will be chosen by representatives from Fine & Country.
9. The overall winner will win The White Company’s ‘Wellness Hamper’ (RRP £100, https://www.thewhitecompany.com/uk/Wellness-Hamper/p/WEDHA#). If the hamper becomes unavailable, a prize of a similar value will be selected. No cash alternative will be provided, and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
10. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants’ consent to the participation in such activity fully.
11. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Fine & Country. Accordingly, Fine & Country may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Fine & Country as a result thereof.
13. This competition is organised and operated by Fine & Country Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London W1K 7AG.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of Fine & Country shall be final, and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
15. This competition is not open to Fine & Country employees & their immediate family members.
20. These terms and conditions incorporate Fine & Country’s standard terms and conditions, which can be found at https://www.fineandcountry.com/uk/legal/terms
Fine & Country Head Office
Tel: 020 7079 1415 Email: email@example.com